Self Confidence Manifesto
By Jennifer Mariposa
I make a decision today to commit to and practice Self Confidence and Self Love.
I am willing to exude confidence and show myself love.
I choose to feel good about myself and take steps daily to enrich myself.
I prioritize feeling good about myself; it is the rule, not the exception.
I commit to paying attention to my thoughts, words, feelings and actions.
When I notice negative thoughts, or lack of positive thought, I will PIVOT.
I will take 3 deep breaths and say something kind & uplifting to myself.
I will breathe love energy into my heart and receive that love into my being.
I will take the feelings of love I give to others and aim them at myself.
I will feel that love enter my being to expand and uplift me.
If I still feel like I am spiraling downward, I will:
- Feel the emotions and cry, letting them flow through me then quickly out. I will feel the emotions without attaching to them; which would inevitable make me spiral downward further. Feel them; don’t think or attach to them.
- Listen to uplifting music: uplifting beats and uplifting words
- Grab my Goddess Happiness Box of uplift-ment tools and use them
- Turn on my YouTube Emergency Happiness playlist
- Journal, Meditate, Ego Eradicator Kriya, Pray, Ask for Help, take a nap!
I choose today to work towards making this a positive deeply seeded pattern by taking actions steps daily.
I will find and use uplifting, kind & enthusiastic words to raise my vibration.
Today, I will remember the woman who exuded Self Confidence and Light when she walked. I will consciously choose to exude those same characteristics. I choose to act as if.
How would a person who is Self Confident act? Act as if.
I do not look towards outside sources to fulfill my need to feel good about myself.
I am learning how to fuel my fire from within instead.
02.04.17 © MariposaEvolution.com with wise advice from Be Joy, Rachel Sheffler, Daniela Ruiz & Andrea Iapaolo